Airtel 4G Smart Phone at 1399 Unlimited voice calls 500 MB data
Hello, friend latest news from mobile market Airtel 4G smart phone going to launch here is a quick look at the review and specification.
Rumored coming from last many days that Airtel going to the partnership with mobile brands to launched cheap4G smartphone in front of jio phone.
Airtel partnership with Karbonn to launch its first most effective smartphone in Indian market.
Taking one step front Airtel launch its phone at Just 1399.
Airtel 4G smart phone is Karbonn A40, which is already in the market, Airtel Modified and launched it.
- list of best smartphones check out
The company is saying that you have to pay 2,899 price for mobile and you get 1500 cashback.
Phone cost left 1399.
What you think about this comment your views
They come with the monthly plan of Rs 169 which is similar to Rs 153 plan of jio, in which you get 500 MB data and unlimited voice call.
AIRTEL 4G SMART PHONE SPECIFICATIONS
As I tell, this phone is Karbonn A40 which is android full touchscreen phone, so you can easily access facebook, youtube, WhatsApp which is not present in jio smart4G phone.
The phone has 4-inch screen, comes with Android 7.0, which is powered with 1.3 GHz chipset comes,1GB RAM, 8GB internal which can expandable up to 32 GB, phones come with dual sim, so you can also use a secondary sim which you cannot able to do in geophone.
Taking the camera it comes with 2MP rear and 0.3 front cameras, it comes with Airtel VoLTE so you must in Airtel VoLTE coverage area.
TERMS AND CONDITION of THIS SERVICE
So friends come on to the terms and condition, which you have to follow if you want to buy this so first thing that
- So first you have to pay 2899 to buy this phone.
- Rs 169 recharge for 18 months which is (Rs 3042), then you get Rs 500 cash back.
- Then again you have to recharge with 169 for 18 months and then again you get 1000 cashback.
- 1 important thing that this cashback is not given in your hand, you get this into your Airtel Payment bank account, so you have an Airtel Payment bank in your number which you going to use in this phone.
- And there is no return policy as jio phone that you can return after 36 months.
So, friends, this is all Hope you like this please give your feedback, and what you think about this phone if you have any question feel free to ask.